401K, Health Insurance, 1 vacation day per month and holidays
Chief Inspector, Level IV; Inspectors Level III &
Our firm is working on several projects in eastern and western New York State. The following positions are open for qualified candidates to join our team:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Chief Construction Inspector - Qualified candidate should have a NICET IV certificate or a MS degree in Civil Engineering plus four years of construction inspection experience.
• Construction Inspector, Level III - Qualified candidate should have a NICET III certificate or BS degree in Civil Engineering plus five years of construction inspection experience.
• Construction Inspector, Level II - Qualified candidate should have a NICET II certificate or Associates degree in Civil Engineering with construction inspection experience.
• The Team Leader must be a Registered Professional Engineer (PE) licensed in New York State. A Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering is required along with three years of bridge experience in design, construction, inspection or other bridge engineering related work. Candidates must be able to work at heights - on ladders, scaffolding and on aerial lifts (or other bridge inspection access equipment). Applicants must be able to climb hilly terrain, work in confined spaces (training provided) and be able to work under adverse weather conditions as required.
• The Assistant Team Leader must have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited program OR an equivalent degree, OR Have an Associate Degree in Civil Engineering Technology or an equivalent Associate Degree and 1 ½ years of bridge experience in design, construction, inspection of bridges or culverts, or other bridge related work, OR Have at least three (3) years of bridge experience in design, construction, inspection of bridges or culverts, or other bridge related work.
All candidates must have a valid driver’s license and must have a work permit, citizenship or green card to work in the United States.
Please submit resumes which meet the above minimum qualifications for consideration.