QR Code Link to This Post
Compensation: $75,000 to $150,000 Potential Annually
Type: Sub Contractor (Independent Contractor)
We are the largest millwork installation company in the U.S. and have a proven track record of stability and year over year growth.
- Unlimited growth potential
- Consistent workflow with NO additional marketing or advertising burden
- Access to and training on proprietary technology to help manage your installation business
- Partnership with a financially sound and reputable corporate partner
- Install doors and hardware, etc. at residential job sites in a time-efficient and quality-centered manner
- Effectively interact with homeowners during measure and/or install process. (Inform, resolve concerns and solve problems)
- Prioritize/schedule and complete work activity according to business needs
- Adhere to company standards and procedures
- Must be able to pass a detailed background investigation.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience installing doors and/or trim carpentry is preferred.
- Vehicle, trailer, or some way to transport products to job sites.
- Must provide own tools- IE: trim carpentry/door installation tools.
- Access to a smart phone and/or tablet (a plus), as well as a computer with an internet connection.
- EPA or State RRP Certified (Lead Safe Work Practices). We can assist in obtaining certification if necessary.
- Licensed and Insured (according to local/state requirements)
Serious Inquiries only.
We welcome any size company from a fully registered sole proprietor to a large established installation company.
Contractors are paid on a percentage basis, by job type.
Click Here to Apply Online