QR Code Link to This Post
$28/hr, plus $1500 new hire bonus
1 Cliffstar Ave, Dunkirk, NY 14048
Starting hourly pay is between $26.00 and $28.00/hour. Effectively complete preventive and proactive maintenance per the schedule to prevent breakdowns on equipment. Utilize root-cause analysis skills to investigate breakdown and line stoppages while collaborating with other departments. Acts as the “first responder” when a line stops producing and assures that the appropriate mechanical help is on site to correct any problems quickly using PLC, electrical and/or mechanical skills. Support the facility’s food safety and food quality programs to assure compliance and achieve desired results. Prioritizes work to ensure timely maintenance, repair and installation of equipment, tools and utility systems to minimize manufacturing downtime and completes all required paperwork and documentation in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Utilizes the CMMS to open and close out work orders, check out spare parts, and other activities as required in the plant. Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment including inspection, assembly, disassembly, and replacement as necessary. Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices. Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs. Analyze test results, machine error messages or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems. Reviews maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities. Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational and safety performance standards. Examine objects, systems or facilities and analyze information to determine needed repairs. Proven proficiency working with Basic Tool Room Equipment, Hydraulic systems, Programmable Logic Controllers and Ladder Logic. Actively pursues growth and developmental opportunities; seeks out feedback and responds without defensiveness; continuously finds ways to improve.
- Shift start: 6:00PM
- Shift length: 12 hours
- Days: 12 days on, 2 days off. Week 1: Mon-Sat, Week 2: Sun-Fri
- Health, dental, vision insurance available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- Candidates must successfully pass the Ramsey Mechanical (Electrical) Skills and Aptitude Assessment in order to be considered.
- At least 3 years experience in industrial manufacturing maintenance
- Strong Electrical/Electronic troubleshooting and repair skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Computer skills.
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis excluded)
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
$1500 new hire incentive
up to $1500 sign on bonus; $500 at 90 days, $1000 at 6 months
We are the world’s largest independent bottler for retailers and A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage companies on an effective multiuser production platform that benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages, manufactured to individual customer specifications and requirements.